Gluten-Free Persimmon Appetizers
Filling up on not-so-healthy appetizers during holiday parties often gives you that a not-so-satisfying feeling in the pit of your stomach. Replace crackers or bread and build an eye-popping Persimmon Platter filled with a mouthful of sweet, tart, and peppery toppings.
- 2 Fuyu persimmons
- 2 oz of favorite soft goat cheese
- A handful of fresh chopped arugula or Microgreens
- ⅛ of pomegranate removing seeds
- High quality balsamic vinegar
- Core persimmons and cut into thick slices on a appetizer plate.
- Place a small spoonful of goat cheese and press down on each sliced persimmon.
- Add arugula to goat cheese.
- Put pomegranate seeds on top of arugula and press into goat cheese.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Feel free to double, triple, and quadruple servings as needed.
Make it a healthy, happy, and a tasteful holiday season.
Categories: Recipes, Video Blog
Leave a Reply