VIDEO BLOG: Pasta for Dessert
Dig into a dessert with a pretty cool twist on Tiramisu. Papparadelle’s Pasta has an astounding variety of fresh, dried, frozen pastas, sauces, and more. Through Twitter, we connected with Papparadelle’s, and it was love at first bite. They tempted us with an irresistible dessert recipe using their Chocolate Hazelnut Ravioli.
Chocolate Ravioli Tiramisu Recipe
Serving size: 3-4
- 12 Pappardelle’s Chocolate Hazelnut Ravioli (½ of a package)
- 2 egg yolks
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup Mascarpone Cheese
- ¼ cup of Cold Brew *
- ⅛ teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Dark chocolate shavings (for garnish)
- A pinch of salt
- * Can use cold Espresso or Coffee Liqueur
- To make Mascarpone Cream, use a hand mixer, whip egg yolks and sugar together until thick and light-colored.
- Add Mascarpone and mix until combined and smooth. Add coffee, vanilla, salt and stir. Refrigerate while assembling other ingredients.
- Cook ravioli in a large pot of boiling water, stirring occasionally, for 4-6 minutes. Gently remove from pot and pat dry raviolis.
- Carefully place 3-4 raviolis on a dish or shallow bowl. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Drizzle with Mascarpone Cream mix. Garnish with dark chocolate shavings and a slivered strawberry (or a few raspberries).
If there are any leftovers, you can devour it a day or two later. Mangia! Mangia!